1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
MeganLangstonCopy uses third-party service providers, including web hosting services and payment processing. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information, and we are not responsible for how they collect your information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you
• Have us delete any data we have about you
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared through this website, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. By accessing this website, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this website could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through this website without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.